For the April 21 Healthy Giraffe Event, we will cook Vegan Teriyaki Chick’n Burritos via John Joseph, share potluck dinner mains, sides and desserts and then make Chocolate-Avocado Cupcakes via Chloe Coscarelli’s new cookbook, Chloe Flavor. If you would like to make something else while we are here we can do that too.
If you are interested in attending please click on The Healthy Giraffe Facebook link and click on Interested or Going.
Details for the night:
- Spirit of event:
- Prepare, cook and eat healthy foods
- Share information, resources, and food in an effort to live a healthy lifestyle
- WE will make the Vegan Teriyaki Chick’n Burritos and cupcakes (will be a fun group activity); if there is something you would like to prepare here we can do that too…plenty of room.
- Potluck for other items – bring a healthy food to share or prepare here
- Share on Facebook what you will bring
- Have a blast doing it…super casual!!!
- Location – Safety Harbor (Alan Graff’s place, aka – The Giraffe’s Den – contact for details)
- Very tentative timing – just to give us an idea (5:00 pm till…..)
- 5:00 pm – start time
- 5:15 pm – watch a short video from John Joseph making the burritos
- 6:00 pm – EAT dinner
- 6:30 pm – make cupcakes!!!
- 7:30 pm – have more fun…games, chat, eat, whatever…..
- Anytime/optional – one of the themes this event will be around John Joseph who I just posted a blog on linked here; I have a short video where he challenges the host of London Real to go on a plant-based diet for 3 months culminating in the host completing a 70.3 Ironman. The host has never attempted an endurance race nor has he eaten vegetarian or vegan in his life. Super cool video series that is probably half way complete right now. We can watch the video or pass….options are of no shortage at our events.
Can’t wait to see you at the Giraffe’s Den!
Leave a Reply