Here you will find resources that:
- demonstrate why we are so unhealthy
- provide information on the basics of eating healthy
- show how to get started with adding more healthy foods to your diet including meal planners
- have great recipes (cookbooks)
- Protein – they myths, animal vs. plant-based
- share where I’ve had some great meals – my favorite places to eat
- inspire me! Special call out here to The Happy Pear! These are the most energized, full of life and fun pair of twins you can ever imagine and promote healthy living via Ireland. Click here for more information and resources!
- are very blunt about getting our act together on living a healthy lifestyle, the vicious unhealthy lifestyle cycle in the West, and how to take ownership for our health. Here, I share resources and messages that have inspired me from John Joseph.
- demonstrate why High Fat/Low Carb Diets are not the way to go
Click on Recipes to launch the page with my recipes or my favorite recipes.
Click on Places to Eat to launch the page where I love to eat. Not just local to the Tampa Bay area.