Resources I have found helpful regarding Protein:
- Dr. Garth Davis is an absolute expert on Protein. Here you learn who he is. Dr. Davis bases his information on non-industry backed (funded) research and he knows mathematics translating on how to study research, studies and conclusions that are produced.
- Proteinaholic: How our obsession with meat is killing us and what we can do about it – Dr. Garth Davis
- How Not to Die – Dr. Michael Greger
- Dr. Garth Davis: Americans have become obsessed with Protein
- Dr. Garth Davis at HealthFest 2017
- How much protein do we need by Dr. Garth Davis
- Watch Dr. Garth Davis debates author (not doctor) Dave Asprey – Dr. Davis does not back down from anyone
- You can also see Kip Anderson, Dr. Joel Kahn debate Dave Asprey at a Google talk here. Unreal how this author can get away with what he does.
- Dr. Michael Greger – inflammation with animal foods – start at 6:02
- Performance – two great video explanations from the creator of the documentary Game Changers, James Wilks, as he debates a guest of Joe Rogan on his Podcast regarding protein for performance. His guest attempted to debunk the film and James takes him to task with science and facts. This is quite entertaining.
- Rich Roll interviews Dr. Garth Davis long form on two different occasions and they take a deep dive on protein. I love episode 150!!!