I can’t say enough about how inspiring Stephen and David Flynn, identical twins, have been for me in my quest to living a healthier lifestyle. If you are ever down, just put on any of their brief YouTube videos and you can’t help but smile, laugh, and feel good.
Anyway, they have such a great story about their quest to “making the world healthier and happier.” Here are two resources that tell you a bit more about them:
- First, this is a brief nine minute video interview with them on The Saturday Night Show in Ireland. This gives a quick glimpse of who they are and style.
- Of course I found them on the Rich Roll Podcast. This podcast goes long form, 1:51, into their full story. Again, you will smile, laugh and just feel good listening to them.
These are a few resources:
- The Happy Pear YouTube Channel – Here they demo how to make “healthy (and very tasty) recipes with lots of kick-ass healthy treats.” They do these demos in about five minutes and have a kick-ass fun time doing it!
- The World of The Happy Pear book – # 1 Best Seller and Winner Cookbook of the Year at the 2016 IBAS.
- The Happy Pear: Recipes for Happiness – new cookbook coming May 2018
- Online – includes where you can access them online/social media