In the first gathering at the Giraffe’s Den, we will cook Mac & Cheese, share potluck dinner mains, sides and desserts and make no bake Oreo Cookies. If you would like to make something else while we are here we can do that too.
If you are interested in attending please click on The Healthy Giraffe Facebook link and click on Interested or Going.
Details for the night:
- Spirit of event:
- Cook, make and eat healthy foods
- Share information, resources, and food in an effort to live a healthy lifestyle
- WE will make Mac & Cheese and Oreo Cookies (will be a fun group activity); if there is something you would like to prepare here we can do that too…more food the better….
- Potluck for other items – bring a healthy food to share or prepare here
- Share on Facebook what you will bring
- Have a blast doing it…super casual!!!
- Location – Safety Harbor (Alan Graff’s place, aka – The Giraffe’s Den – contact for details)
- Very tentative timing – just to give us an idea (5:00 pm till…..)
- 5:00 pm – start time
- 5:15 pm – begin cooking Mac & Cheese (via This Cheese is Nuts) and prepare other foods
- 5:45 pm – EAT dinner
- 6:30 pm – make no bake Oreo Cookies (via The Happy Pear) and any other goodies
- 7:00 pm – EAT desserts
- 7:30 pm – have more fun….games, chat, eat…..
Can’t wait to see you at the Giraffe’s Den!