For the June 30 Healthy Giraffe Event, we are going 4th of July theme. We will make Vegan Burgers via The Happy Pear. They look epic as the pair would describe. We will also share potluck dinner mains, sides and desserts and then make a dessert…surprise. If you would like to make something else while we are here we can do that too.
If you are interested in attending please click on The Healthy Giraffe Facebook link and click on Interested or Going.
Details for the night:
- Spirit of event:
- Prepare, cook and eat healthy foods
- Share information, resources, and food in an effort to live a healthy lifestyle
- WE will make the Vegan Burgers via The Happy Pear
- Potluck for other items – bring a healthy food to share or prepare here – think 4th of July theme
- Share on Facebook what you will bring
- Have a blast doing it…super casual!!!
- Location – Safety Harbor (Alan Graff’s place, aka – The Giraffe’s Den – contact for details)
- Very tentative timing – just to give us an idea (5:00 pm till…..)
- 5:00 pm – start time
- 5:15 pm – watch a short video from John Joseph making the burritos
- 6:00 pm – EAT dinner
- 6:30 pm – make dessert
- 7:30 pm – have more fun…games, chat, eat, whatever…..
Can’t wait to see you at the Giraffe’s Den!