For the August 18 Healthy Giraffe Event, we are going to make Corn Carbonara via Chloe Coscarelli and her newest cookbook, Chloe Flavor. This dish looks fantastic and not too hard to make…I just jinxed us. We will also share potluck dinner mains, sides and desserts. If you would like to make something else while we are here we can do that too.
If you are interested in attending please click on The Healthy Giraffe Facebook link and click on Interested or Going.
Details for the night:
- Spirit of event:
- Prepare, cook and eat healthy foods
- Share information, resources, and food in an effort to live a healthy lifestyle
- I will introduce you to Dr. Zach Bush by watching a brief video of him explaining Chronic Illness and Inflammation. Crazy brilliant doctor and information.
- WE will make Chloe’s Corn Carbonara
- Potluck for other items – bring a healthy food to share or prepare here
- Share on Facebook what you will bring
- Have a blast doing it…super casual!!!
- Location – Safety Harbor (Alan Graff’s place, aka – The Giraffe’s Den – contact for details)
- Very tentative timing – just to give us an idea (5:00 pm till…..)
- 5:00 pm – start time
- 5:15 pm – watch the short video of Dr. Zach Bush
- 5:30 pm – make dinner
- 6:00 pm – EAT dinner
- 6:30 pm – eat desserts / make them if we need to or want to
Can’t wait to see you at the Giraffe’s Den!